- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
The first 200 words of this essay...
Nestle Heaven Bar Advert.
1. The URL is on the advert so people can check out the website for more information about the chocolate bar, for example: allergy warnings, ingredients and other versions in the Heaven range. This helps to boost sales as more people will know about the Heaven sub-brand and know what other chocolate bars are currently available.
2. The font of the advert is to promote the chocolate bar by making it sound irresistible to the customers. This is good as better the phrase or slogan is the more people are willing to buy the chocolate bar.
3. This is a picture chocolate bar so people know what to watch out for when they go out shopping if they want to purchase the chocolate bar. It is large and stands out so people can see exactly what it looks like and it makes it easier to find.
4. The Nestle logo is on the chocolate bar so no people who have made the chocolate bar so know if they like the chocolate bar they may like other goods by Nestle. This is good because, as Nestle sells more they will eventually become a
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Marketing and Markets (view all)
- Marketing mix
- This coursework entitled "Marketing" is about crea...
- Event management
- Marketing Strategy - Nintendo Gamecube
- Explain the marketing concept and its importance to an organ...
- Fig Hairdressing. What is the most important factor in impr...
- Analysis of research on the location of a new pizza shop.
- I believe Apple Inc. is more marketing oriented company than...
- In this report I shall be describing and explaining all of t...
- Types of Market Research
""John Plowright. Teacher. Repton School. Derbyshire.
""Chris Mckellar. Media Studies, IT, English. A Level Student.