- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
An Analysis of the Micro-Environment and Macro-Environment factors for the Mobile Phones Industry in the UKmarket.
Are you in the right place?
Jump to Economics and see how teachers think you should prepare in:
The first 200 words of this essay...
An Analysis of the Micro-Environment and Macro-Environment factors for the Mobile Phones Industry in the UK market.
This essay is going to undertake an analysis of the micro environmental and macro environmental factors within the mobile industry for the UK market only. The mobile phones industry began in the mid 1980's, when the mobile services were first offered to the general public. However, the developments of the early 1990s, such as the introduction of digital networks and the entry of additional service providers into the market, fuelled further increases in the usage of mobile phones. This generated extra investment for the mobile industry to develop the technologically advanced mobile phones for consumers today.
Macro Environmental Factors
To analyse the market for the mobile phones industry in which it operates, it is important to understand and anticipate the changing external environment. When assessing the macro environment of a market, the so-called P.E.S.T. analysis is often used as a tool. P.E.S.T. stands for political, economical, social and technological factors.
The political factors can have a direct impact on the way business operates. Decisions made by government can affect the mobile industry of UK.
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Economy & Economics (view all)
- The Difference Between Actual Growth and Potential Growth
- Monetary Policy and Fiscal Policy are two important tools of...
- "Scarcity is the central economic problem in all societ...
- The pattern of farming in the U.K.
- UK supermarkets - Oligopolistic competition
- Describe the Advantages of a Market Economy
- Exchange Rates and their Effect on Morocco Report.
- The Potential Impact of Government Policies on My Business P...
- China and Economic growth, Case Study
- Research the Causes of financial crisis in 2008 & 2011 a...
""Simon. Politics and International Relations. University Student.
""M Singh. English. A Level Student.