- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Analysing Job Roles - managers, supervisors and sales assistants
The first 200 words of this essay...
Aaron Patel 10A1
Analysing Job Roles B1
Manager (Tim)- is the manager who controls resources and expenditures.
The key responsibilities for are very important in the business as the job is at a high position. Their key responsibilities would be
? Make sure the legal requirements are met
? Decide on which targets should be set
? Control its section of the business in a positive way
? Keep staff informed of everything that is going on
? Resolve any disagreements in their own area
? scheduling work
The manager's job security is normally permanent if the business is doing well and how successful the business has been . If a business is not doing well some of the shareholders might vote the manager out.
A managers problem solving would be very important as his decision affects a lot of people and the organisation. It also needs to deal with daily problems which cannot resolved by anyone else.
Skills and Qualifications needed
The qualifications and skills to becoming a manager are very important.
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
People in Business (view all)
- Stakeholders At Tesco
- Organisational structure + job roles
- McDonald's. What are the Management functions at McDonald's?
- How important are staff/management relations?
- Sainsbury's organizational structure.
- Preparation For An Interview Notes
- Business Studies- How Technology has Influenced Business and...
- Identify how two organisations plan recruitment using intern...
- A leader is a person who takes partial control of a group of...
- A detailed job description for a bar waiter
""Oliver Baldesare. National Sports Diploma. BTEC Student.
""Yoel Lax. Religious Studies. GCSE Student.