- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
As Mayfield has many department areas, I have decided to mainly focus on the IT department of the college.There are two main aspects of the IT department, which is; THE PRACTICAL -
- Essay length: 8684 words
- Submitted: 07/12/2005
The first 200 words of this essay...
The business, which I have decided to base this assignment on, is Mayfield School And College. The school has a large ground area with 6 additional buildings placed separately around the school site.
As Mayfield has many department areas, I have decided to mainly focus on the IT department of the college.
There are two main aspects of the IT department, which is;
> THE PRACTICAL - this involves the use of computers, with a qualified teacher or supervisor within the room to assist students.
> THE THEORY - this involves taking part of sitting within a classroom with the traditional board and pen method of teaching.
Each lesson is taught by an IT teacher that is responsible for each student. The teacher is obliged by law to be trained either visually or verbally on how to conduct of all health and safety aspects in how to keep students safe within each room. The head of the IT department is Miss Christina Botha, these responsibilities would be part of her responsibility, to make sure all teachers know how to use equipment within a proper manner and know all fire drill regulations
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
People in Business (view all)
- Tesco's organisational structure
- The Importance of Human Resource Planning
- Question: What are the purposes of Performance Management?Di...
- Investigate about the important roles that management plays ...
- The recruitment process has eight different stages. - Human ...
- A leader is a person who takes partial control of a group of...
- A detailed job description for a bar waiter
- A detailed person specification for a job.
- What are the most important qualities that an entrepreneur n...
- Principles of personal responsibilities and working in a bu...
""Ruth, British Virgin Islands. University Student. Constitutional and Administrative Law.
""Shailan, Leicester. A Level Student. Very useful for Biology and Chemistry, also great help in Econo