- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Business Studies(Setting up your own business)
- Essay length: 7552 words
- Submitted: 08/10/2008
The first 200 words of this essay...
TO: Business Studies Department
FROM: Bradley Jones
SUBJECT: Setting up my own business
This report is about setting up my own business in Werrington. I will be demonstrating my business studies knowledge throughout and applying this to setting up my Café business, "Brad's Café". I will collect research and show how this affects the development of a marketing strategy for my business.
Section 1 - Introduction to my business
1.1 Type of business
I would like to set up a café. This would be a successful business because it would give people of all ages a place to hang out relax, and sip a nice cup of coffee. It would also be successful because there is no immediate competition in the area, only in nearby towns such as Hanley or Bucknall. A final reason my business would be successful is because I would not only serve tea, coffee and hot chocolate. I would also have a selection of sandwiches, snacks such as chips, jacket potatoes and desserts such as dairy ice cream, tempting donuts or even delicious Belgian waffles.
My business would help to support the local
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Business, Companies and Organisation, Activity (view all)
- What do recent attempts to adopt 'partnership' approaches an...
- NVQ level 2 unit 2 Business Administration. Worksheet on Pri...
- functional areas in oxfam and sainsburys
- Business Studies
- Business Plan. After putting a lot of thought into what kind...
- For this task I will be analysing the differences between St...
- Analyse how businesses are organised
- Government as a Stakeholder in Manchester Airport.
- Analysis of the Major Sectors of Employment in Gloucestershi...
- Evaluate the issues that need to be considered when starting...
""M Singh. English. A Level Student.
""Nikolay. Business Studies. BTEC Student.