- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
The first 200 words of this essay...
John swarbrooke Kimberley Stace
In our group we were given the task of organising a three-day conference for a company that will take place in Greece, with 200 delegates from different European countries. There are 6 members in our group and I have found working together as a team both difficult and challenging, yet very beneficial in teaching me to appreciate the issues involved in team work and developing my team working skills.
The main thing I have learnt is to deal with the unexpected and find ways to cope and handle certain situations that have arisen throughout the past 10 weeks. One member of our group is from France and for the last 4 weeks has returned home. We have found it very difficult to keep in contact with her and keep her involved in our progression. Due to this we decided it would be easy to do the work ourselves as a group and try to keep her updated with what was happening. We have tried to do our best to accommodate her in the presentation which again was hard because she's expected home the day before and of yet have
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
People in Business (view all)
- Tesco's organisational structure
- Stakeholders At Tesco
- Functional Areas at J Sainsbury's:The functional areas at J ...
- Sainsbury's organizational structure.
- McDonald's. What are the Management functions at McDonald's?
- Business Studies- How Technology has Influenced Business and...
- Identify how two organisations plan recruitment using intern...
- A leader is a person who takes partial control of a group of...
- A detailed job description for a bar waiter
- A detailed person specification for a job.
""Zoia, London. GCSE Student. 'English, Science, RE, Geography, History.'
""Salma Ahmed. Law and English. GCSE Student.