- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Career Path decision: Pharmacy vs Dentistry
The first 200 words of this essay...
Pharmacy vs. Dentistry
They are completely different careers with similarities and differences. They are both close to the medical field and are doctorate programs. Both jobs require hard work and determination to achieve a degree in the profession.
Pharmacy is a wide field, and it ranges from clinical, pharmaceutical companies, teaching, retail etc. It lasts four years to get a ParmD. Pharmacy is an engaging career since you have to interact with patients with diverse problems and suggest how to solve them which is quite rewarding. Pharmacists have a schedule that they have to stick to (work on week days.) This career is stable, as well as the pay, because if you see 1 or 20 patients a day you are still getting your monthly pay. Often, pharmacists are not self-employed; therefore it would be hard to find a job.
I found that pharmacy is often boring; it's mostly typing up and putting together prescriptions, which is quite repetitive. There are hardly any challenges and nothing interesting to discuss. Some pharmacists make their job more interesting so they locum, allowing them to change their environment, therefore seeing and talking to a wide range of
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
People in Business (view all)
- Tesco's organisational structure
- Question: What are the purposes of Performance Management?Di...
- The Importance of Human Resource Planning
- Investigate about the important roles that management plays ...
- Building Effective Teams.
- A leader is a person who takes partial control of a group of...
- A detailed job description for a bar waiter
- A detailed person specification for a job.
- What are the most important qualities that an entrepreneur n...
- Principles of personal responsibilities and working in a bu...
""M Singh. English. A Level Student.
""George Boustred English, Maths, Science, Resistant Materials, History, Music. GCSE Student