- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Compare the final accounts of two organisations explaining the similarities and differences.
Are you in the right place?
Jump to Accounting and Finance and see how teachers think you should prepare in:
The first 200 words of this essay...
M1 Compare the final accounts of two organisations explaining the similarities and differences
Similarities and differences between the sole trader and the limited accounts
Both of the companies have the same structured profit and loss account but they are still different. If we have a look at the profit and loss account we will see that they both have sales, opening stock, and purchases, less return until it is reached by the overheads. This also shows that they also have different currencies, the subway Groningen deals with the Euros and the subway LLC deals with American dollars but in millions as subway Groningen dealing only with thousands. Not forgetting that the subway in Groningen is a franchising company and the subway in America is LLC. Groningen subway only does it profit and loss account for its own company and the subway in America is for the whole subways that are franchised. What is also different is that the profit and loss account from the subway LLC is that they have a share of profits; this means that this company has shareholders which are them. Profits are usually distributed to shareholders in the form of a dividend some profits
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Accounting & Finance (view all)
- Errors that do not affect the Trial Balance.
- The purpose of this report is to explain the legal and regul...
- financial recording system
- Financial Accounting.
- Cash Flow Problem (Creative Letter)
- R.J. Reynolds International (RJR) is currently facing a deci...
- Tullow Oil - case study
- Financial report. I will be talking about the financial perf...
- Advantages of using credit cards
- Accounting Report. The aim of this report is to analyse the...
""Gemma Haysman. Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Maths. GCSE Student.
""Jackie Shanahan. Maths. A Level Student.