- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
coping with change
The first 200 words of this essay...
Coping with change
Having changes are normal, because they should be anticipated at all times. Most of the changes happen in the environment as well as in any business, because businesses are in the environment: e.g. businesses don't operate isolated and are affected by any of the changes that occur in the internal and external part of any other businesses or organisations.
Changes that occur in any businesses environment can affect that business as well:
* Aims and Objectives:
Depending on the type of change that is happening in the environment, the aims and objectives of a business can be changed to something else. It can bring about a huge change in the aims of the business, or it can have a slight change in the objectives of the business.
The age of a targeted market can also be affected by some of the changes that occur in the environment, because if food price goes up then the business will have to put their menu food prices up too, and that will lead to less customers coming into the business.
The sales might go down because of
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Business, Companies and Organisation, Activity (view all)
- NVQ level 2 unit 2 Business Administration. Worksheet on Pri...
- What do recent attempts to adopt 'partnership' approaches an...
- functional areas in oxfam and sainsburys
- Business Studies
- Analyse the relationship between job roles, functions and an...
- For this task I will be analysing the differences between St...
- Analyse how businesses are organised
- Government as a Stakeholder in Manchester Airport.
- Analysis of the Major Sectors of Employment in Gloucestershi...
- Evaluate the issues that need to be considered when starting...
""Chris Mckellar. Media Studies, IT, English. A Level Student.
""Waseem Hussain. Biology, Maths, Chemistry, ICT A Level Student.