- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Critically evaluate the perceived competitive starategies of the five clothing retail outlets, namely Edgars, PEP stores, Mr Price, Truworths and Ackermans.
- Essay length: 7087 words
- Submitted: 13/01/2005
The first 200 words of this essay...
Group 3 - Wild West
MBA Stage 1
Management at the Functional Level
Tania H. Adendorff ( mb20030000 )
Michael O.Visser ( mb20030000 )
Lorna Skhosana ( mb20030075 )
Keith Michael( mb20030065 )
Craig Rosewarne( mb20030015 )
Farouk Dawood ( mb20029925 )
20 May 2003
MFL 01 - Syndicate Assignment 20 May 2003
The assignment will attempt to critically evaluate the perceived competitive starategies of the five clothing retail outlets, namely Edgars, PEP stores, Mr Price, Truworths and Ackermans.
Competitive strategy analysis was based on customers perception of competitive performance of each retail outlet. The collection and interpretation of data was conducted by means of the qualitative research methodology ( ref. ) . The representative of the population was made up of six MBA Students making up the syndicate group.
The primary source of data was provided by the students, additional data and information was obtained from textbooks, internet, academic journals and various library sources.
The primary source of information was obtained from questionnaires completed by students throught personal visits, Open session discussions and
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Economy & Economics (view all)
- What are the main characteristics of a free market economy a...
- Economic Systems - free markets and mixed economies.
- Explain what is meant by a flexible labour market and evalua...
- The impact of economies and diseconomies of scale Tesco face
- How do economic systems solve the problem of scarcity?
- Describe the Advantages of a Market Economy
- Exchange Rates and their Effect on Morocco Report.
- The Potential Impact of Government Policies on My Business P...
- China and Economic growth, Case Study
- Research the Causes of financial crisis in 2008 & 2011 a...
""Ruth, British Virgin Islands. University Student. Constitutional and Administrative Law.
""George Boustred English, Maths, Science, Resistant Materials, History, Music. GCSE Student