- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Customer satisfaction. I have been asked in this assignment to write a report about Asda and also about the different laws, which help the consumers and how to make customers happy.
The first 200 words of this essay...
Keeping Customers Happy
I have been asked in this assignment to write a report about Asda and also about the different laws, which help the consumers and how to make customers happy.
In my full report these are the criteria's, which will be included:
The different types of customers at Asda
How good customer service can affect a business performance
What services to Asda provide to the customers
The protection of customers receive by law and sources of information
In this section I will be explaining the following:
We can identify customers of a range of different categories we can do it on race, age colour, culture, special needs, kids, careers, etc.
The different variety of customers at Asda
There are a wide variety of customers, who needs or wants a particular product or service. Asda has different types of customers, including:
* External customers: Individuals (such as your self) or visitors
* Other business organizations such as Tesco, Sainsbury etc
* Different ethnic groups like:
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
People in Business (view all)
- Personal Development Plan
- Building Effective Teams.
- This coursework is about the customer service at Argos. It c...
- Total Quality Management
- Tesco's organisational structure
- A leader is a person who takes partial control of a group of...
- A detailed job description for a bar waiter
- A detailed person specification for a job.
- What are the most important qualities that an entrepreneur n...
- Principles of personal responsibilities and working in a bu...
""Joanne Barratt. Nursing. University Student.
""Zoey. University Student.