- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Describe how customer service can be monitored and evaluated investigate a range of organisations
The first 200 words of this essay...
Describe how customer service can be monitored and evaluated - investigate a range of organisations
Method used to monitor customer satisfaction
What is done with the results to provide the best possible customer service?
Examples of how customer satisfaction is monitored
Informal Customer Feedback
Customers are asked during there meal if they are enjoying there meal. Any problems are dealt with straight away for example a problem with the food is given straight to the chef and any problems with service is given to the managers.
Any complaints given by customers are noted in a log. This will help to identify if there are any problems that keep arising. This customer feedback is taken from every customer therefore it is an ongoing process in monitoring customer satisfaction.
All results are collected and collated to come up with a overall view of the students theses are then passed onto managers who can tell the departments areas were the students are not happy. The questionnaires can also be used to identify areas were the students feel they are receiving good customer service
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Case Studies (view all)
- Business in the UK case study. Adidas PEST analysis
- I am going to talk about characteristic of the local busines...
- Aims and Objectives of Woburn Safari Park and Thomas Cook.
- Explain areas of growth or decline in the primary, secondary...
- Customer service at Thorpe Park visitor attraction.
- Business Plan. This Coursework will enable me to know how t...
- SWOT analysis for Samia's Special Pizzas.
- Case Study of a Franchise Pizza Business
- I am writing to offer you some advice on how customer servic...
- Are consumers getting a fair deal from Fairtrade products?
""Waseem Hussain. Biology, Maths, Chemistry, ICT A Level Student.
""Sabrina, Washington. IB English, History, Chemistry, Anthropology.