- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Differences between the standards of living in Slovakia and The Hague
Are you in the right place?
Jump to Economics and see how teachers think you should prepare in:
The first 200 words of this essay...
Martin Klima Year 11 Business and Economics Ms.Duffy
29 October 2008
Differences between the standards of living in
Slovakia and The Hague
Standard of living is the quality of life to people in a country. The country that I have chosen is Slovakia because many people in the ISH think of Slovakia as one of the less economically developed country and I want to see if there actually is a big difference between The Hague in Netherlands (which is considered one of the most developed countries in the world) and Slovakia. I want to see what the differences in the standards of living between Slovakia and The Hague are by comparing them to each other in different aspects. The problem that I am facing is that I am comparing a city to a country. I have created a questioner which consists of some questions about the standard of living. To get that information processed, I have used Excel to make pie charts. I have done secondary research on my country and have analyzed it and compared it to the charts that I have.
Standard of living:
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Economy & Economics (view all)
- Pest Analysis of Sony
- Economic Systems - free markets and mixed economies.
- UK supermarkets - Oligopolistic competition
- External environment - PEST analysis for Somerset house.
- Cigarettes are demerit goods which cause negative externalit...
- Describe the Advantages of a Market Economy
- Exchange Rates and their Effect on Morocco Report.
- The Potential Impact of Government Policies on My Business P...
- China and Economic growth, Case Study
- Research the Causes of financial crisis in 2008 & 2011 a...
""Telim Dars. Chemistry, Physics and English Literature. A Level Student.
""Nikolay. Business Studies. BTEC Student.