- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Do you think it is a good idea for companies to use corporate social investment to promote their corporate image?
The first 200 words of this essay...
Altered Attitudes cc
1. "Companies used to find it bad taste to gloat about their generosity but now realise that they can use their good work to promote their corporate image." Do you think it is a good idea for companies to use corporate social investment to promote their corporate image?
Yes, companies become aware of the impact of their activities on all of their stakeholders and express their commitment to contributing to sustainable economic growth, while also improving the quality of life of their employees and their families, of the community where they conduct their business and of society at large. The idea is to develop all three dimensions of a company, which generates long-term value and contributes significantly to obtaining long-lasting competitive advantages. It's ability to provide effective customer care. This corporate identity forms the basis for all the relationships it establishes through its financial and commercial activity, the execution of its social actions and the day-to-day expression of its corporate
2. What is meant by "corporate citizenship"?
Corporate citizenship is a term used to describe a company's role in, or responsibilities towards society. For this reason it is sometimes used interchangeably with
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Business, Companies and Organisation, Activity (view all)
- This report will be based on a local newsagent in Tottenham....
- functional areas in oxfam and sainsburys
- Different Aspects that will affect preparation for Businesse...
- Business Studies
- NVQ BUSINESS AND ADMINISTRATION LEVEL 2: MODULE 201
- For this task I will be analysing the differences between St...
- Analyse how businesses are organised
- Government as a Stakeholder in Manchester Airport.
- Analysis of the Major Sectors of Employment in Gloucestershi...
- Evaluate the issues that need to be considered when starting...
""Asmaa, UAE. GCSE Student. Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English.
""Natalie. Criminology, Politics, Psychology and Economics. University Student.