- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Dominos Pizza's aims and objectives.
The first 200 words of this essay...
Aims and Objectives
What are they?
These are what a company wants to do to improve sales which will
inevitably lead to more profit. A big company e.g. Domino's Pizza will
have different aims and objectives to a small company e.g. R. Bethells
Fish Mongers because Domino's Pizza has already broke even, made
profit and expanded which mite be the aims and objectives of R.
Bethells Fish Mongers for the future.
Dominos Pizza's aims and objectives
o To break in and expand in the British market.
Dominos Pizzas have not yet fully broken into the British market and
would like to expand more.
o To improve customer relations.
They would like to be more on a one to one bases with their and take
time with them.
o Improve speed and efficiency of pizza making.
Making pizza's faster means they can cope with larger amounts of
customers and make more sales.
o Improve efficiency and speed of delivery.
Having more drivers
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
People in Business (view all)
- McDonald's. What are the Management functions at McDonald's?
- Stakeholders At Tesco
- Functional Areas at J Sainsbury's:The functional areas at J ...
- The Importance of Human Resource Planning
- McGregor -Theory X and Theory Y
- Preparation For An Interview Notes
- Business Studies- How Technology has Influenced Business and...
- Identify how two organisations plan recruitment using intern...
- A leader is a person who takes partial control of a group of...
- A detailed job description for a bar waiter
""Jackie Shanahan. Maths. A Level Student.
""Lex Fawste. English, Biology, Physics, Maths, and Chemistry. A Level Student.