- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
The first 200 words of this essay...
Support Employment Standards
Support services and operations
a. Briefly explain why it is important for as business to run smoothly and efficiently and what can be done to ensure that this continues?
It is important for the business to run smoothly and efficiently as this lead to clients satisfaction, cost effectiveness, and secure the employment of employees. To achieve this need to work out the time limit, make sure client is happy and satisfy with the treatment before leaving the salon, treat the client and staff with respect and be professional all the time.
b. Describe your own responsibilitries in the work place with regard to quality assurance?
* Follow health and safety procedures
* Act to protect themselves and others
* Use equipment properly
* be professional
* provide complete information to client before treatment
* follow the ethical code of practice
c. What can you do to ensure that clients are return to business?
Good codes of practice always bring the clients back to business. Welcome the client and make them comfortable inform the client if they need to wait, record the
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Business, Companies and Organisation, Activity (view all)
- NVQ level 2 unit 2 Business Administration. Worksheet on Pri...
- functional areas in oxfam and sainsburys
- In this piece of coursework I will talk about the activities...
- Functional Areas
- Functional Areas Within ASDA
- For this task I will be analysing the differences between St...
- Analyse how businesses are organised
- Government as a Stakeholder in Manchester Airport.
- Analysis of the Major Sectors of Employment in Gloucestershi...
- Evaluate the issues that need to be considered when starting...
""John Plowright. Teacher. Repton School. Derbyshire.
""M Singh. English. A Level Student.