- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Evaluate and justify the use of an appropriate promotional mix with respect to business and marketing objectives for an Italian cafe.
Are you in the right place?
Jump to Marketing and see how teachers think you should prepare in:
The first 200 words of this essay...
D1: Evaluate and justify the use of an appropriate promotional mix with respect to business and marketing objectives for the selected organisation.
In this assignment, I will evaluate and justify the use of appropriate promotional mix in relation to business and marketing objectives for a selected organisation. I will describe in detail why I chose particular promotional material to meet business and marketing objectives and analyse the strengths and weaknesses based upon the promotional mix I have used. The selected organisation I have chosen will be 'Italian Fiesta', which is a campaign I had to promote as part of assignment 3.
Italian Fiesta is a local café in which it had been refurbished by its new owners in an 'Italian' style theme. The owner wanted to attract more business people to shop at the local café where they offered breakfast and lunch, this to increase the number of customers to shop more than once a day. Although we were under the timescale of a month in which we had to promote the business, we were also given a limited budget of £2000, in which we had to resource ourselves in order to promote the Italian based café.
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Marketing and Markets (view all)
- Marketing mix
- Explain the marketing concept and its importance to an organ...
- E-Commerce Entities
- Evaluate how Thorpe Park should develop its products and ser...
- In this assignment I will describing how customer service ca...
- Fig Hairdressing. What is the most important factor in impr...
- Analysis of research on the location of a new pizza shop.
- I believe Apple Inc. is more marketing oriented company than...
- In this report I shall be describing and explaining all of t...
- Types of Market Research
""Lex Fawste. English, Biology, Physics, Maths, and Chemistry. A Level Student.
""M Singh. English. A Level Student.