- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
External influences affecting the development Of the marketing strategy.
The first 200 words of this essay...
External influences affecting the development
Of the marketing strategy.
The purpose of SWOT analysis is to conduct a general and quick examination of a businesses current position so that it can identify preferred and likely directions in future. SWOT analysis involves looking at the internal strengths and weaknesses of a business and the external opportunities and threats.
Cadburys have many strengths, these are:
* They are one of the leading brands of confectionary worldwide.
* From looking at my primary research everyone have heard of Cadbury's ltd in some way.
* They produce high income annually.
* They generate a high business standard and have a good reputation.
* They have a good competitive nature and cause other leading brands to learn from their strategies.
Although Cadbury's are a well reputed business, every business has flaws in some part of the company. Whether it is factors that cause losses, hardships, disputes, grievances and complaints for a business these all can causes a businesses reputation to fail.
If you look at the history of Cadburys, the actual company has changed managerial hands
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Marketing and Markets (view all)
- Marketing mix
- This coursework entitled "Marketing" is about crea...
- The following report is on Tesco and is focusing on their pr...
- Development of a coherent marketing mix.
- Explain the marketing concept and its importance to an organ...
- Fig Hairdressing. What is the most important factor in impr...
- Analysis of research on the location of a new pizza shop.
- I believe Apple Inc. is more marketing oriented company than...
- In this report I shall be describing and explaining all of t...
- Types of Market Research
""John Plowright. Teacher. Repton School. Derbyshire.
""George Boustred English, Maths, Science, Resistant Materials, History, Music. GCSE Student