- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Factors that influence the price of houses
- Essay length: 3440 words
- Submitted: 06/10/2004
The first 200 words of this essay...
1. Introduction Pg 3
2. How houses are affected by demand and supply Pg 4
3. Inflation Pg 8
4. Consumer Confidence Pg 9
5. Affordability Pg 10
6. Interest Rates Pg 11
7. Average Property Prices in the UK
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Economy & Economics (view all)
- Distinction Between Economic Growth and Economic Development
- Economic growth is a necessary but not sufficient condition ...
- How do economic systems solve the problem of scarcity?
- Discuss the effectiveness of supply side economics in improv...
- Outline the ways in which the price mechanism allocates reso...
- IGCSE AND GCSE Economics Units 1 and 2 Notes - markets and t...
- Describe the Advantages of a Market Economy
- Exchange Rates and their Effect on Morocco Report.
- The Potential Impact of Government Policies on My Business P...
- China and Economic growth, Case Study
""Lex Fawste. English, Biology, Physics, Maths, and Chemistry. A Level Student.
""Ruth, British Virgin Islands. University Student. Constitutional and Administrative Law.