- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
How the organisational structure, of McDonalds affects its performance and helps it to meet its objectives.
Are you in the right place?
Jump to People and operations management and see how teachers think you should prepare in:
The first 200 words of this essay...
C2 - How the organisational structure, of McDonalds affects its performance and helps it to meet its objectives.
The organisational structure of McDonalds has a big impact in helping the restaurant to have an effective performance and also helps it to meet its objectives.
The production function helps McDonalds by ensuring that there is enough food products, packaging for food (cups, boxes, bags etc) in order for the restaurant to operate each day, and to meet the needs of the customers, and that customers needs are met.
To do this McDonalds orders the food that it needs from the suppliers in bulk whenever needed; this is essential due to McDonalds serving over a thousand customers a day, the restaurant needs to be well equipped with food products and packaging for the food so that it can run successfully and not have customers complaining due to the lack of food this way the customers needs are met because they would be getting the food they order.
The production function also ensures that McDonalds maintains and improves the quality of both the food and the service that is provided for its customers, this is so
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
People in Business (view all)
- Stakeholders At Tesco
- Tesco's organisational structure
- Sainsbury's organizational structure.
- Organisational structure + job roles
- McDonald's. What are the Management functions at McDonald's?
- Business Studies- How Technology has Influenced Business and...
- Identify how two organisations plan recruitment using intern...
- A leader is a person who takes partial control of a group of...
- A detailed job description for a bar waiter
- A detailed person specification for a job.
""Joanne Barratt. Nursing. University Student.
""Natalie. Criminology, Politics, Psychology and Economics. University Student.