- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
I am going to be choosing a type of communication Capital City Academy should use to present the new subjects to their students for next year.
The first 200 words of this essay...
Unit 4 P3 Khaoula Hamaili
P3: produce corporate communications
In this piece of coursework I am going to be choosing a type of communication Capital City Academy should use to present the new subjects to their students for next year.
The method of communication I am going to use to inform students about the two new subjects that will be introduced next year will be leaflet. The two new courses that will be introduced next year will be
A level Economics and A Level Business Studies
The reason I choose to use the leaflet is because leaflets are easy to give out and can include lots of information. This particular method is appropriate because I am just giving the students a notice of what subjects Capital City Academy will offer next year and all the subject information will be on the leaflet. My target audience will be students and parents.
The leaflet I will be making will included the minimum GCSE grades students need to meet the requirements for the subjects, reason why it's a good course and why they should choose it, if they have to have some
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Case Studies (view all)
- Would the opening of a fast food restaurant on Riddy lane (L...
- unit 8 business online p1
- Business in the UK case study. Adidas PEST analysis
- explain how each stakeholders or groups influence a business...
- How will the aims and objectives of Virgin change in the fut...
- Business Plan. This Coursework will enable me to know how t...
- SWOT analysis for Samia's Special Pizzas.
- Case Study of a Franchise Pizza Business
- I am writing to offer you some advice on how customer servic...
- Are consumers getting a fair deal from Fairtrade products?
""Telim Dars. Chemistry, Physics and English Literature. A Level Student.
""Chris Mckellar. Media Studies, IT, English. A Level Student.