- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
I am going to explain what is the purpose of a sales personnel in the business organization John Lewis of my choice, identify a list of the skills I consider necessary for a sales personnel to have
The first 200 words of this essay...
In this section of my coursework I am going to explain what is the purpose of a sales personnel in the business organization John Lewis of my choice, identify a list of the skills I consider necessary for a sales personnel to have during personal selling and finally I am going to be explaining what knowledge I would suggest that a person in sales personnel need in order to carry out their duties effectively.
A sales personnel is a person who works in the business organization John Lewis by helping customers get what they want for example in John Lewis, when a school student wants to buy their school uniform then a sales personnel would be of their assistance. In a business like John Lewis it is very important for them to have sales personnel. It is very important for John Lewis to have a sales personnel because the sales personnel helps the business increase its sales, provides information and services to customers, develop customer care and gather feed back.
Sales personnel for the business organization in John Lewis would require a lot of skills, these skills include good communicational skills, motivated to sell skills, the ability
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Business, Companies and Organisation, Activity (view all)
- NVQ level 2 unit 2 Business Administration. Worksheet on Pri...
- Analyse the relationship between job roles, functions and an...
- In this piece of coursework I will talk about the activities...
- functional areas in oxfam and sainsburys
- The main purpose of setting aims and objectives for a busine...
- For this task I will be analysing the differences between St...
- Analyse how businesses are organised
- Government as a Stakeholder in Manchester Airport.
- Analysis of the Major Sectors of Employment in Gloucestershi...
- Evaluate the issues that need to be considered when starting...
""Kim. Nursing, Mental Health, Psychology. University Student.
""Joanne Barratt. Nursing. University Student.