- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
I have formulated a marketing campaign for a new retail business. My chosen business is a sports shop which will be called 'AKA SPORTS'. I have decided to situate my business in High Street North, East Ham
- Essay length: 3280 words
- Submitted: 17/10/2006
The first 200 words of this essay...
Business Studies GCSE Coursework
Assignment 6: Marketing strategies
G. C. S. E. BUSINESS STUDIES
2. Marketing mix/USP
3. Market research
4. Economic and legal factors/Planning permission
5. Media suitable for supporting my marketing campaign
6/7. SWOT Analysis
8/9. Business/ Target market/ Market strategy
I0. Things to follow to be a success
11. Things to avoid so not to be a failure
13. Social grades
14. Analysis of questionnaire results
I6. Map of location of competitors and of my shop
18. An example of flyer
19/20. An example of business cards
Business Studies GCSE Coursework.
For this GCSE assignment, I have formulated a marketing campaign for a new retail business. My chosen business is a sports shop which will be called 'AKA SPORTS'. I have decided to situate my business in High Street North, East Ham, and I have a lot of competition from similar and longer established businesses.
I have explored the different types of media I will
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Marketing and Markets (view all)
- Marketing mix and segmentation of Sony.
- Differences between Persuasive and Informative Advertising
- Unit 9 exploring creative product promotion
- Discuss the impact of consumer behavior on marketing decisio...
- How can Chester zoo improve its marketing strategy to more s...
- Fig Hairdressing. What is the most important factor in impr...
- Analysis of research on the location of a new pizza shop.
- I believe Apple Inc. is more marketing oriented company than...
- In this report I shall be describing and explaining all of t...
- Types of Market Research
""George Boustred English, Maths, Science, Resistant Materials, History, Music. GCSE Student
""Jacqueline. Modern Studies and English. GCSE Student