- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Identify and analyse current difficulties faced by British Airways
The first 200 words of this essay...
1 INTRODUCTION 3
2 PROBLEMS AND OPPORTUNITIES FACING BRITISH AIRWAYS 3
2.1 Absenteeism and Lewin's force field analysis 3
2.2 Union battle and McCalman & Paton's Tropics Factors 4
2.3 PEST analysis 5
2.3.1 Political factors 5
2.3.2 Economic factors 6
2.3.3 Socio-cultural factors 6
2.3.4 Technological factors 7
3 IMPLEMENTATION OF CHANGES 7
4 BARRIERS TO CHANGE 8
5 CHANGE AGENT 9
6 RESISTANCE TO CHANGE 9
7 FURTHER REQUIREMENTS FOR ASSESSMENT OF SITUATION 10
8 BIBLIOGRAPHY 10
8.1 Books 10
8.2 Journals 10
8.3 Websites 10
The last few years have seen a lot of difficulties for everybody in the airline business. This report aims to identify and analyse current difficulties faced by British Airways, as well as suggest steps to implement change and outline any barriers and resistance to change.
2 Problems and opportunities facing British Airways
2.1 Absenteeism and Lewin's force field analysis
British Airways are currently struggling with staff shortages as the level of absenteeism for the company's employees are high above the average and acceptable figures
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
People in Business (view all)
- Stakeholders At Tesco
- McDonald's. What are the Management functions at McDonald's?
- McGregor -Theory X and Theory Y
- Cohesive team building. I am going to describe how to build...
- What is the purpose of management theory? Explain how knowle...
- Preparation For An Interview Notes
- Business Studies- How Technology has Influenced Business and...
- Identify how two organisations plan recruitment using intern...
- A leader is a person who takes partial control of a group of...
- A detailed job description for a bar waiter
""Simon. Politics and International Relations. University Student.
""Jacqueline. Modern Studies and English. GCSE Student