- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
In this case study, I will be doing research on how is Chinas economy growing so crazy, and how it affects the world as well as China.
The first 200 words of this essay...
In this case study, I will be doing research on how is China's economy growing so crazy, and how it affects the world as well as China. You will also see cause their economy is growing so fast and what are the challenges they are facing right now and the future.
The Republic of China' has overtaken Japan as world's second largest economy, after United States, Japan had held the 2nd position since 1968. In 2016 or earlier, International Monetary Fund (IMF) claims China's economy surpassing US, the era of America economy leadership will be over. It's average grow rate is about 10% for pass 30 years, making them as the world's fastest growing economy. China has also climbed to the world's largest exporter and second largest importer in the world. China has considerable economic weaknesses like low income levels, resource depletion and high unemployment, whereas the U.S. has comparable strengths and is poised to remain a global leader:
Why is their economy growing so fast?
The reason why their economy is growing dramatically, we will have to start from 1978, when the government executed
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Economy & Economics (view all)
- Monetary Policy and Fiscal Policy are two important tools of...
- Inequality in the UK.
- UK supermarkets - Oligopolistic competition
- The Difference Between Actual Growth and Potential Growth
- What happened to the income of taxi drivers, and fares paid ...
- Describe the Advantages of a Market Economy
- Exchange Rates and their Effect on Morocco Report.
- The Potential Impact of Government Policies on My Business P...
- China and Economic growth, Case Study
- Research the Causes of financial crisis in 2008 & 2011 a...
""Nikolay. Business Studies. BTEC Student.
""Dean Hil. l Media, Business, ICT, History and Sciences. University Student.