- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Investigating Business - School Shop
- Essay length: 4397 words
- Submitted: 06/03/2008
The first 200 words of this essay...
Unit2 - Investigating Business
My school has decided to start up a new school shop to be run by the sixth formers. The shop will be in the school but is still in its early stages and needs help to be set up. The head has asked me and some other fellow students to help with the start up of the shop. They feel it will give me an insight into how a business is set up and run, but also the problems that a business can encounter. I will have to produce a name, logo and objectives for the company whilst running the start up of the business.
I have chosen to call the shop "Hayes Days" this is because it's clear that the shop is related to Hayes, it is catchy and easy to remember, and it rhymes which means it will be quite easy to advertise.
Slogan & Logo:
To break even by Christmas
To Have 30% of the school visit the shop within the first 2months
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Business, Companies and Organisation, Activity (view all)
- NVQ level 2 unit 2 Business Administration. Worksheet on Pri...
- What do recent attempts to adopt 'partnership' approaches an...
- functional areas in oxfam and sainsburys
- Analyse the relationship between job roles, functions and an...
- Describe the main physical and technological resources requi...
- For this task I will be analysing the differences between St...
- Analyse how businesses are organised
- Government as a Stakeholder in Manchester Airport.
- Analysis of the Major Sectors of Employment in Gloucestershi...
- Evaluate the issues that need to be considered when starting...
""Nikolay. Business Studies. BTEC Student.
""Kim. Nursing, Mental Health, Psychology. University Student.