- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Is it a sound business decision to locate a Coffee Republic franchise in Finchley Central?
- Essay length: 9006 words
- Submitted: 03/07/2010
The first 200 words of this essay...
GCSE Business Studies Coursework
Is it a sound business decision to locate a Coffee Republic Franchise in Finchley Central?
The aim of my business studies coursework is to investigate whether locating a new Coffee Republic franchise in Finchley Central is a sound business decision or not.
This term 'sound business decision' means decisions that are based on specific and current information which can take more than natural instinct. They have to have specific characteristics to determine whether the business can make a profit. A sound business decision is one that will:
* Have a future
* Make a profit
* Be able to meet a need
* Attract investment to the area
* Generate positive cash flow
* Offer a high rate of return
* Fend off competitors
* Be marketed feasibly
The purpose of this coursework is to find out whether a Coffee Republic located in Finchley Central will be a good decision or not. This could be influenced by many aspects such as population, amount of disposable income etc. I will go into these in more detail further
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Business, Companies and Organisation, Activity (view all)
- NVQ level 2 unit 2 Business Administration. Worksheet on Pri...
- functional areas in oxfam and sainsburys
- NVQ BUSINESS AND ADMINISTRATION LEVEL 2: MODULE 201
- Outline of the Aims/Objectives of Sainsburys and Tesco.
- Monitoring customer service
- For this task I will be analysing the differences between St...
- Analyse how businesses are organised
- Government as a Stakeholder in Manchester Airport.
- Analysis of the Major Sectors of Employment in Gloucestershi...
- Evaluate the issues that need to be considered when starting...
""Salma Ahmed. Law and English. GCSE Student.
""Nikolay. Business Studies. BTEC Student.