- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
M&S and War Child are two different organizations, M&S is a private sector and War Child is a voluntary sector. In order for me to compare these both organizations I have used the PEST analysis
The first 200 words of this essay...
M2 compare the factors which influences the development of the internal structures and functional activities of the two contrasting organizations
The market environment consist of all factors that in one way or another affects the organization decisions. There are many external factors which may have an impact on a organization. M&S and War Child are to different organizations, M&S is a private sector and War Child is a voluntary sector. The difference between these two is that the private coming is aiming for profit and the voluntary sector is aiming to help children that have been affected by war, which is for a good cause. In order for me to compare these both organizations I have used the PEST analysis to give an overview and also show the difference.
M&S Economical Factor
M&S needs to conduct a thorough economic analysis. It is vital to consider the state of economy in the short and long terms. The economy changes and the business will need to intake actions i.e. the September 11 2001 accident in the USA has cause so many commitments to face recessions in the North America and Europe and other countries, this causes an economical crisis
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Business, Companies and Organisation, Activity (view all)
- NVQ level 2 unit 2 Business Administration. Worksheet on Pri...
- What do recent attempts to adopt 'partnership' approaches an...
- functional areas in oxfam and sainsburys
- Analyse the relationship between job roles, functions and an...
- Describe the main physical and technological resources requi...
- For this task I will be analysing the differences between St...
- Analyse how businesses are organised
- Government as a Stakeholder in Manchester Airport.
- Analysis of the Major Sectors of Employment in Gloucestershi...
- Evaluate the issues that need to be considered when starting...
""Asmaa, UAE. GCSE Student. Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English.
""Lex Fawste. English, Biology, Physics, Maths, and Chemistry. A Level Student.