- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Marketing in Action
- Essay length: 4190 words
- Submitted: 10/11/2005
The first 200 words of this essay...
Module: Marketing in Action
Word Count: 2000
THURSDAY 27TH MAY 2004. REF/APU/MARKETING/0504/002
Dear Mr. Frank,
Please find enclosed an initial report on the current state of Skinclad's operations for your perusal.
This report seeks to:
a) Reviews the macro and micro environmental factors which are likely to impact upon Skinclad's business over the next five years
b) Identifies the Skinclad'd internal factors, structures, systems, strategies, skills, shared values and the marketing mix and identify possible areas where there might be a problem
c) Shows a SWOT analysis of the current situation
d) Indicates possible marketing relevant courses of action, both internally and externally, to profitably increase sales in the short term within Skinclad's current production and financial constraints and suggests what might be the strength and weakness areas identified.
We trust the findings of this report will assist in charting a direction for your organisation.
Table of Content
Macro Economic Factors 4
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Marketing and Markets (view all)
- Marketing mix
- Development of a coherent marketing mix.
- Unit 9 exploring creative product promotion
- Explain the marketing concept and its importance to an organ...
- Discuss the concept of marketing within the context of the p...
- Fig Hairdressing. What is the most important factor in impr...
- Analysis of research on the location of a new pizza shop.
- I believe Apple Inc. is more marketing oriented company than...
- In this report I shall be describing and explaining all of t...
- Types of Market Research
""Telim Dars. Chemistry, Physics and English Literature. A Level Student.
""Jackie Shanahan. Maths. A Level Student.