- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Marketing strategy of Cadbury's Dairy Milk
The first 200 words of this essay...
Aim: To evaluate the marketing strategy of Cadbury's Dairy Milk and make any recommendations as to any improvements.
Objectives: To conduct primary and secondary research to identify the marketing strategy of CDM.
Use appropriate theories/concepts to suggest and justify any potential improvements.
A young Quaker, John Cadbury opened a business in Bull Street, Birmingham in 1824. This company was to be the foundation of Cadbury Limited which is now the world's largest chocolate producers. John Cadbury had become a maker of drinking chocolate and cocoa in 1831. It was at this time that the business changed from a grocery shop to the start of the Cadbury manufacturing business that is well known today. In 1861 John Cadbury's two sons Richard and George took over the family business. By the time it was 1879 the two brothers Richard and George had built their own factory in Bournville.
Cadbury Trebor Bassett have 32% market share of the UK confectionary market. This UK confectionary market earns £5.6 billion per year. It consists of 156 different brands with Cadbury's main competition being Nestle 20%, Masterfoods 20%). Others include Thorntons, Lindt and Kraft. They manufacture in 15 different 15
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Marketing and Markets (view all)
- Explain the marketing concept and its importance to an organ...
- Marketing mix
- E-Commerce Entities
- In this assignment I will describing how customer service ca...
- Evaluate and justify the use of an appropriate promotional m...
- Fig Hairdressing. What is the most important factor in impr...
- Analysis of research on the location of a new pizza shop.
- I believe Apple Inc. is more marketing oriented company than...
- In this report I shall be describing and explaining all of t...
- Types of Market Research
""Simon. Politics and International Relations. University Student.
""John Plowright. Teacher. Repton School. Derbyshire.