- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
McDonald’s - questions.
The first 200 words of this essay...
Q. 2. [a] (i) What is meant be the term 'on the job training'? (2 marks)
Q. 2. [a] (ii) Briefly explain two reasons why training might be important to McDonald's. (4 marks)
Q. 2. [b] With reference to motivational theory, outline two ways in which McDonald's attempts to motivate its employees. (6 marks)
Q. 2. [c] Examine the factors that one of McDonald's general managers might need to take into account when planning for future workforce needs. (8 marks)
Q. 2. [d] McDonald's operates a centralised organisational. To what extent might this prove beneficial to the company? (12 marks)
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. .
A. 2. [a] (i) This is instruction or training at the workplace on the way in which the job should be carried out. This is sometimes done by being given instructions on how to carry out the necessary tasks as you are actually doing them. Another method involves observing an experienced operator performing the tasks (sitting next to Nellie!). In McDonald's, the use of the 'buddy system'
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
People in Business (view all)
- Tesco's organisational structure
- Question: What are the purposes of Performance Management?Di...
- Investigate about the important roles that management plays ...
- The Importance of Human Resource Planning
- Building Effective Teams.
- A leader is a person who takes partial control of a group of...
- A detailed job description for a bar waiter
- A detailed person specification for a job.
- What are the most important qualities that an entrepreneur n...
- Principles of personal responsibilities and working in a bu...
""Zoey. University Student.
""Zoia, London. GCSE Student. 'English, Science, RE, Geography, History.'