- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
My name is Kamran Hussain and my role is to be a business consultant for M&M and my job is to help M&Ms business to aim the objectives where they need help on which are the following:
- Essay length: 6778 words
- Submitted: 01/02/2010
The first 200 words of this essay...
My name is Kamran Hussain and my role is to be a business consultant for M&M and my job is to help M&M's business to aim the objectives where they need help on which are the following:
* Attract new market share segments - this is where if a company wants to have a new target audience for example M&M wants to diversify their product range in order to get a new target audience. For example when pizza hut tries to sell pasta.
* Increase awareness of their brand - this is when to make the product noticeable where people do above the line promotion which is advertising.
* Increase market share - this is where people want to increase the amount of market share of their company as which they are different of ways of doing so. For example when domino's pizza is trying to have a larger market share than pizza hut.
* Increase sales - this is when a business try to increase the amount of sales in order to raise amount of profit.
* Increase profits - is done when increasing the amount of
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Case Studies (view all)
- Would the opening of a fast food restaurant on Riddy lane (L...
- Describe how three external factors are impacting upon the b...
- Business Activity & PLC
- explain how each stakeholders or groups influence a business...
- How will the aims and objectives of Virgin change in the fut...
- Business Plan. This Coursework will enable me to know how t...
- SWOT analysis for Samia's Special Pizzas.
- Case Study of a Franchise Pizza Business
- I am writing to offer you some advice on how customer servic...
- Are consumers getting a fair deal from Fairtrade products?
""Yoel Lax. Religious Studies. GCSE Student.
""Jackie Shanahan. Maths. A Level Student.