- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Neds and Expectaitons
The first 200 words of this essay...
Needs and Expectations of different types of Customers
Customer service: Customer service is a series of activities designed to enhance the level of customer satisfaction that is the feeling that a product or a service has met the customer expectation. (Wikipedia)
The organisation that I will be choosing is Game. This company is a PLC company and retails in video games and consoles its flagship quarters are in London Oxford Street its headquarters are in Basingstoke, Hampshire. The company itself has loyalty cards for its customers where the customers are offered a 10% discount when they download 5 or more games online. The reason I have chosen this business is because I always come to this store for all my games and consoles and to sell my preowned games there. This is because every time you go into the store itself the staffs always greet you with a nice smile and greeting you into the shop itself. Also they are always there to help you if you have any enquiries or complaints and take it seriously but don't leave you waiting for long.
The key areas of customer service in Game are that they
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Case Studies (view all)
- explain how each stakeholders or groups influence a business...
- Business in the UK case study. Adidas PEST analysis
- I am going to talk about characteristic of the local busines...
- Business studies Coursework - Study of a small established l...
- South Delaware Coors Case Study
- Business Plan. This Coursework will enable me to know how t...
- SWOT analysis for Samia's Special Pizzas.
- Case Study of a Franchise Pizza Business
- I am writing to offer you some advice on how customer servic...
- Are consumers getting a fair deal from Fairtrade products?
""Yvette Agars. Senior History Teacher. Saint John's College. Whyalla S.A.
""M Singh. English. A Level Student.