- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
The first 200 words of this essay...
Tesco is a well-known e-commerce site in the UK. It has a large supermarket equivalent, so people can be sure who they're buying things from.
Tesco have many aims within the firm to achieve its long-term plans from which company objectives are derived. It determines the way in which the organisation will develop, provides a common purpose for everyone to identify with and work towards and finally provides a collective view, builds team spirit and encourages commitment.
Their plans and objectives are to provide approximately ten million customers every week and it is their undertaking to ensure every single one of them receives unbeatable customer service, as well as exceptional value.
Their aim is also to ensure their customers enjoy shopping with them and can rely upon them to deliver consistently high standards of customer care. They also have trained customer service representatives in every one of their stores who will be happy to help deal with any queries or comments that the customers may have. They aims are as well to attract new customers by trying new things and to increase their market share. There aims are also to make a profit and to
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Business, Companies and Organisation, Activity (view all)
- functional areas in oxfam and sainsburys
- NVQ BUSINESS AND ADMINISTRATION LEVEL 2: MODULE 201
- This report will be based on a local newsagent in Tottenham....
- Business Studies
- Aims & Objectives of a Business - comparing the NHS with...
- For this task I will be analysing the differences between St...
- Analyse how businesses are organised
- Government as a Stakeholder in Manchester Airport.
- Analysis of the Major Sectors of Employment in Gloucestershi...
- Evaluate the issues that need to be considered when starting...
""Shailan, Leicester. A Level Student. Very useful for Biology and Chemistry, also great help in Econo
""Natalie. Criminology, Politics, Psychology and Economics. University Student.