- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
people in business
- Essay length: 4589 words
- Submitted: 20/11/2008
The first 200 words of this essay...
Marketing is about understanding customer and ensuring that products and services match existing and potential customer needs. Also marketing is an approach that puts the customer at the centre of things and is also about looking at ways of influencing the behaviour of customers.
Marketing is very essential to the success of any business. Its aim is to enable business to meet there needs of their customers, whether it is for profit or not. If the business marking is successful then you can ensure that the business has a good understanding of the customer needs, they can keep ahead of the competition, working effectively with customers, co-ordinate its functions to achieve marketing aims and be aware of constraints on marketing activities.
Market research is the process of gathering information about your customers, competitors and market trends. Before undertaking market research, a business needs to consider what type of research is likely to provide the most cost-effective means of producing the answer requires.
The business researches any new products that are coming into the business by visiting suppliers, by going to stores near by to check if they have
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Business, Companies and Organisation, Activity (view all)
- NVQ level 2 unit 2 Business Administration. Worksheet on Pri...
- Business Studies
- functional areas in oxfam and sainsburys
- Aims & Objectives of a Business - comparing the NHS with...
- Describe the main physical and technological resources requi...
- For this task I will be analysing the differences between St...
- Analyse how businesses are organised
- Government as a Stakeholder in Manchester Airport.
- Analysis of the Major Sectors of Employment in Gloucestershi...
- Evaluate the issues that need to be considered when starting...
""Waseem Hussain. Biology, Maths, Chemistry, ICT A Level Student.
""Zoia, London. GCSE Student. 'English, Science, RE, Geography, History.'