- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Performance management in Siemens.
The first 200 words of this essay...
Performance management is very important to a business like Siemens as this shows how they maintain their workers good performance and encourages them to carry on with the good work.
Performance management refers to as setting targets, measuring performance against these and suggesting courses of action. A number of methods can be used to check Siemens employee's performance they are-:
Appraisals: The purpose of the performance appraisals process is to improve employee performance and to provide appropriate rewards. Performance appraisals help employees improve by providing feedback on how they are doing and can provide motivation by recognising well-done jobs. Performance appraisals help the manager make personnel decisions such as promotions, reassignments, and terminations. They also help define training needs and integrate total human resources of the firm.
Rating scales can be used.
Outstanding Excellent Good Fair Poor
Always responds usually responds Occasionally Normally acts occasionally is
Appropriately even well with customers becomes flustered courteously but abrasive or
With irate customers with customers responds poorly offensive when
Or uses poor to irate customers responding to
Self-evaluation: This is when the
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
People in Business (view all)
- Stakeholders At Tesco
- Sainsbury's organizational structure.
- Tesco's organisational structure
- Functional Areas at J Sainsbury's:The functional areas at J ...
- The Importance of Human Resource Planning
- Business Studies- How Technology has Influenced Business and...
- Identify how two organisations plan recruitment using intern...
- A leader is a person who takes partial control of a group of...
- A detailed job description for a bar waiter
- A detailed person specification for a job.
""Chris Mckellar. Media Studies, IT, English. A Level Student.
""Yvette Agars. Senior History Teacher. Saint John's College. Whyalla S.A.