- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Planning the finance for my new business.
- Essay length: 4932 words
- Submitted: 05/03/2012
The first 200 words of this essay...
Finance is an essential aspect of making a business successful because if a business is not financed properly the business will become bankrupt. Businesses need money for all sorts of things. Some money will be needed before the business is ready to open. More finance will be needed just to keep the business running on a daily basis. Once the business has been operating for a while, it may need further capital to help it progress into the future. Financing a business is the process of using research to organise a firm's capital and ensure that a business does not exceed its budget.
Sources of Finance
There are many sources of finance which help businesses to gain all the money they need to start-up or expand. Two types of sources are available to a business, short term sources and long term sources. Short term sources include overdrafts, trade credit, factoring, higher purchase, loans and foreign loans. Long term sources include mortgages, retained profits, grants, venture capital, equity, share capital, debentures and contract hire.
An overdraft is an agreed limit with a bank to overspend the businesses account to a specified limit, this benefits
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Accounting & Finance (view all)
- Discuss the Need for Regulation in Financial Reporting
- Personal budget
- Performance measurement and rewards within organisations.
- Compare the final accounts of two organisations explaining t...
- Stock Control.
- R.J. Reynolds International (RJR) is currently facing a deci...
- Tullow Oil - case study
- Financial report. I will be talking about the financial perf...
- Advantages of using credit cards
- Accounting Report. The aim of this report is to analyse the...
""Telim Dars. Chemistry, Physics and English Literature. A Level Student.
""Zoey. University Student.