- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Principles of Marketing.
The first 200 words of this essay...
In this section I must look at the whole marketing concept. I need to describe the main principles of marketing and how legal or ethical constraints changed marketing concepts.
Principles of Marketing
Marketing is about understanding the customer's needs and ensuring that products and services are of the highest possible standards in order to satisfy the potential customer's desires and needs.
Marketing also focuses on ways in which the business can pressure the conduct of customers, and also have customers influence marketing.
Marketing is essential to the success of all businesses. Its main aim is to enable businesses to meet the needs of their current and their potential customers and should be able to:
Understanding Customers Needs
It is very important to understand the needs and wants of customers. The needs of customers may vary between different groups of people.
When a business decides to market a new product they must know who their target market is going to be. This is because consumer's priorities are different depending on the product sold.
A recent example of this is the Sunday Express has recently published an article
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Marketing and Markets (view all)
- Explain the marketing concept and its importance to an organ...
- Marketing mix
- E-Commerce Entities
- In this assignment I will describing how customer service ca...
- Pest Analysis Ryanair
- Fig Hairdressing. What is the most important factor in impr...
- Analysis of research on the location of a new pizza shop.
- I believe Apple Inc. is more marketing oriented company than...
- In this report I shall be describing and explaining all of t...
- Types of Market Research
""Gemma Haysman. Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Maths. GCSE Student.
""Ruth, British Virgin Islands. University Student. Constitutional and Administrative Law.