- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Produce a marketing strategy for a new or existing product
- Essay length: 11374 words
- Submitted: 30/03/2005
The first 200 words of this essay...
o : Sturrock
From : Jameeda Bashir
Date : September 2002
Ref : Marketing
The aim of the report is to produce a marketing strategy for a new or existing product. I have chosen to base this report on Cosmopolitan, a successful woman's monthly magazine. I have chosen this because it has a loyal readership and is currently market leader in its field.
Women's Monthly Periodicals
Above is a copy of the current readership figures for the UK's top Health, Beauty and Lifestyle Woman's monthlies. As the
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Marketing and Markets (view all)
- Marketing mix of McDonalds
- Evaluate and justify the use of an appropriate promotional m...
- Is Dyson product or market oriented?
- Differences between Persuasive and Informative Advertising
- Marketing Strategy - Nintendo Gamecube
- Fig Hairdressing. What is the most important factor in impr...
- Analysis of research on the location of a new pizza shop.
- I believe Apple Inc. is more marketing oriented company than...
- In this report I shall be describing and explaining all of t...
- Types of Market Research
""Telim Dars. Chemistry, Physics and English Literature. A Level Student.
""Oliver Baldesare. National Sports Diploma. BTEC Student.