- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Produce a marketing strategy for a new or existing product
The first 200 words of this essay...
In this unit I will need to produce a marketing strategy for a new or existing product. The company that I have chosen is boots. My strategy will need to include evidence and information about:
* how the strategy is based on the principles of marketing
* How I have used sources of primary and secondary marketing information
* How I have analysed the impact of the external environment on your marketing decisions
* How I analysed the marketing context and decided on an appropriate strategy
* How I have developed a coherent mix of strategies to meet consumer needs.
I will also need to produce an oral presentation. First I will define what are marketing and its principles.
Marketing is a way of advertising something. It is a way of thinking.
The set of actual of potential users/customers.
A geographical area containing the customers/users of a particular firm/library for specific goods or services.
The total volume of a product or service bought/used by specific groups of customers/users in a specified market area during a
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Marketing and Markets (view all)
- British Airways - Product strategy
- Business- Open retail store
- T-Mobile Marketing strategy suggestion
- Clearly differentiate between e-commerce, e-business and e-m...
- The Marketing Mix for Last Minute.com
- Discuss the benefits of internet marketing to Virgin
- Marketing: Assess your business idea against each of the fol...
- Fig Hairdressing. What is the most important factor in impr...
- Analysis of research on the location of a new pizza shop.
- I believe Apple Inc. is more marketing oriented company than...
""Jackie Shanahan. Maths. A Level Student.
""Simon. Politics and International Relations. University Student.