- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Promotion.First of all I am going to tell you the types of advertising that I didnt choose for my marketing campaign and why. Then I will tell you the 3 types of advertising I have decided to choose
The first 200 words of this essay...
The main objectives of promotion for a company are to inform customers about their products, to tell the customers about the advantages of using their product and to persuade customers and potential customers to buy their products.
However many businesses have other reasons for promotion: such as presenting a good image of the business and the products, finding a new market, extending the life of a product or launching a new product.
Types of advertising
Some advertisements are informative; this means they just give people important information about the product. However most advertisements are persuasive, this is when they tell people about a product in such a way that they are persuaded to actually buy the product.
Below is a list of different types of advertising:
* Newspapers and magazines
Television- Advertising space is sold by sots and the slot may be a few seconds or minutes. Cost varies according to length of time and area shown and the time of the day.
The price of a 30 second
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Marketing and Markets (view all)
- Marketing mix and segmentation of Sony.
- Clearly differentiate between e-commerce, e-business and e-m...
- What is positioning?
- Samsung's "TOP" Road
- Business studies marketing coursework
- Discuss the benefits of internet marketing to Virgin
- Marketing: Assess your business idea against each of the fol...
- Fig Hairdressing. What is the most important factor in impr...
- Analysis of research on the location of a new pizza shop.
- I believe Apple Inc. is more marketing oriented company than...
""Zoey. University Student.
""Sarah. Sociology, Politics, Economics, Psychology. University Student.