- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Recruitment and selection process.
The first 200 words of this essay...
Task 4 - Recruitment and selection process
There are several steps involved in the recruitment and selection process. The diagram below shows the points in a process order and there will be an explanation of these points below the diagram.
Vacancies can occur for different reasons; these reasons are pointed out below.
* Staff have left the business through retirement or resignation
* Staff have been dismissed
* Staff have been promoted therefore their old job becomes vacant
* Additional staff are needed as the business is growing
* Job roles may change, therefore a new employee may be needed to for fill these tasks rather than the old employee who was used to completing the original tasks
There are many questions which a business will need to ask when an employee leaves their organisation. Some of these questions are shown below.
* Is the post needed, therefore vacant
* Should the job description or person specification be changed in any way
Before appointing a new recruit, the senior appointer will need to consult with;
* Line manager of the department where the
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
People in Business (view all)
- Stakeholders At Tesco
- Tesco's organisational structure
- Functional Areas at J Sainsbury's:The functional areas at J ...
- Sainsbury's organizational structure.
- Organisational structure + job roles
- Business Studies- How Technology has Influenced Business and...
- Identify how two organisations plan recruitment using intern...
- A leader is a person who takes partial control of a group of...
- A detailed job description for a bar waiter
- A detailed person specification for a job.
""Chris Mckellar. Media Studies, IT, English. A Level Student.
""Joanne Barratt. Nursing. University Student.