- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Retail Marketing management.
The first 200 words of this essay...
Before to continue the assessment is necessary know the mains concepts about the wide world of Retail Marketing management. There are many approaches to understanding and defining Marketing words, but I have chosen most relevant words to understand about what is in really terms Retail Marketing Management.
* Retail: "Any business that directs its marketing efforts towards satisfying the final consumer based upon the organization of selling goods and services as a means of distribution.
The Actual term ´retailing` is thought to be derived from the old French word ´retailler` which means ´a piece of`` or ´to cut up` (Brown,1992). This implies the breaking-of-bulk function of the retailer- that is, the acquiring of large amounts of the products they sell and dividing them up into smaller amounts to be sold to individual consumers."(Retail Marketing Management, David Gilbert)
* Marketing: There are many definitions of marketing and much confusion about what it is. The following definition that I have chosen should be clarify the mean:
"Providing goods or services for which there is a known customer demand, as opposed to selling what the company likes to produce. By focusing on customers and their
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Marketing and Markets (view all)
- Marketing mix and segmentation of Sony.
- Explain the marketing concept and its importance to an organ...
- My Business Studies assignment is to create a small scale Ma...
- Factors affecting a businesses marketing mix All businesses...
- Location factors for a business
- Fig Hairdressing. What is the most important factor in impr...
- Analysis of research on the location of a new pizza shop.
- I believe Apple Inc. is more marketing oriented company than...
- In this report I shall be describing and explaining all of t...
- Types of Market Research
""Zoia, London. GCSE Student. 'English, Science, RE, Geography, History.'
""Salma Ahmed. Law and English. GCSE Student.