- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Swot and Pest Analysis For Cadbury’s
Are you in the right place?
Jump to Economics and see how teachers think you should prepare in:
The first 200 words of this essay...
SWOT and PEST
Analysis for Cadbury's
To develop an appropriate marketing strategy would involve creating a link between the external environment and the internal strengths of Cadbury's.
SWOT analysis is the focus upon the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats facing a business internally and externally. To enable a SWOT analysis to be carried out, research into Cadbury's current and future positions need to completed. This would result in building upon its strengths, minimise its weaknesses, seized its opportunities and cancel out the threats.
* Large established business
* Good reputation
* Wide portfolio of products
* Good advertising (Coronation St)
* Large target market
* Sponsorship for sporting events
* Diversify into a different market
* Expand Nationally
* Promote using large marketing strategies
* Cadbury's main competitor Nestle launching a new product
* More companies diversifying into the chocolate market
* A large price war, taking Cadbury's off the market
* Unmotivated staff in the work place
* Too big a demand for a particular product
PEST is split into four categories,
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Economy & Economics (view all)
- The Advantages and Disadvantages of a Command Economy or Fre...
- Monetary Policy and Fiscal Policy are two important tools of...
- The International Monetary Fund And Global Economic Crises
- EXPLAIN AND DESCRIBE THE CHARACTERISTICS OF ECONOMIC ACTIVIT...
- How does the Government use fiscal policy to influence the e...
- Describe the Advantages of a Market Economy
- Exchange Rates and their Effect on Morocco Report.
- The Potential Impact of Government Policies on My Business P...
- China and Economic growth, Case Study
- Research the Causes of financial crisis in 2008 & 2011 a...
""Asmaa, UAE. GCSE Student. Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English.
""Joanne Barratt. Nursing. University Student.