- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
The different business ownerships are: Sole trade is a business run by individuals to make profit.
The first 200 words of this essay...
Investigating Business Part 2
The different business ownerships are:
1. Sole trade is a business run by individuals to make profit. An advantage of a sole trader is all decisions can be made by yourself, which gives you more control of what happens in the business. Another advantage is, it is simple and cheap to start up and you won't need to borrow large sums of money in order to keep your business successful. A disadvantage is that they often work long hours and don't get many holidays and when they do, they are limited. Another disadvantage is it may be hard for the sole trader to raise a capital to start the business or even for the growth of the business.
2. Partnership is a business run by more than one person; more one owner usually contributes to the capital to establish the business. An advantage of being in a partnership business is that it may be easier not having the sole responsibility for major decisions, there can be more than one person to help and contribute if needed. Another advantage is that it is less stressful than being a sole trader; partners can cover for
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Business, Companies and Organisation, Activity (view all)
- NVQ level 2 unit 2 Business Administration. Worksheet on Pri...
- Analyse the relationship between job roles, functions and an...
- In this piece of coursework I will talk about the activities...
- functional areas in oxfam and sainsburys
- The main purpose of setting aims and objectives for a busine...
- For this task I will be analysing the differences between St...
- Analyse how businesses are organised
- Government as a Stakeholder in Manchester Airport.
- Analysis of the Major Sectors of Employment in Gloucestershi...
- Evaluate the issues that need to be considered when starting...
""Asmaa, UAE. GCSE Student. Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English.
""Natalie. Criminology, Politics, Psychology and Economics. University Student.