- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
The Legal Status of a Business.
The first 200 words of this essay...
The Legal Status of a Business
When setting up my business there are many possibilities of what the business's legal status could be.
One of the possibilities is to become a sole trader. Being a sole trader has many advantages:
* The main advantage is that you have complete control of your business. This means that you can run the business just the way you want.
* Another advantage is that this type of business is very easy to set up. It requires no long complicated documents to fill in so it is relatively easy to set up.
* An advantage that would appeal to most sole proprietors is the fact that the sole trader gets to keep all of the profits that the business makes. This would appeal to most people, as the reason that people go into business is to try and make money.
There are many disadvantages that would put people off being a sole proprietor:
* The main disadvantage of being a sole proprietor is Unlimited Liability. Unlimited Liability. This means that the owner of the business is personally responsible for all of the debts
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Business, Companies and Organisation, Activity (view all)
- functional areas in oxfam and sainsburys
- NVQ BUSINESS AND ADMINISTRATION LEVEL 2: MODULE 201
- This report will be based on a local newsagent in Tottenham....
- Business Studies
- Aims & Objectives of a Business - comparing the NHS with...
- For this task I will be analysing the differences between St...
- Analyse how businesses are organised
- Government as a Stakeholder in Manchester Airport.
- Analysis of the Major Sectors of Employment in Gloucestershi...
- Evaluate the issues that need to be considered when starting...
""Sarah. Sociology, Politics, Economics, Psychology. University Student.
""Nikolay. Business Studies. BTEC Student.