- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
The ownership of business.
The first 200 words of this essay...
The ownership of business
This is a person who decides to set up the business on her/his behalf. There mite be other people who work for the owner but the business to be quite small, if, quite possibly, very profitable. An example is a Chinese Takeaway or a Fish and chip shop.
From 2 -20 people who get together to run a business. They will probably employ other people to work for them. But ownership belongs to the partners. A firm of solicitors ,architects or doctors is a good example.
Private Limited Company ( PLC )
These companies may start as family running affairs and develop. The reference to 'limited' means the extent to which owners are liable for the financial affairs of the company if they owe money or crease trading and have to pay off debts. If 1000 shares are available for issues and Henry Smith has Three of them he is responsible for three thousandths, 0.3%, of the debts the company owes. As a sole trader it would have been 100% and as partner receives which makes the proportion of liability for debts.
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Business, Companies and Organisation, Activity (view all)
- NVQ level 2 unit 2 Business Administration. Worksheet on Pri...
- What do recent attempts to adopt 'partnership' approaches an...
- functional areas in oxfam and sainsburys
- Analyse the relationship between job roles, functions and an...
- Describe the main physical and technological resources requi...
- For this task I will be analysing the differences between St...
- Analyse how businesses are organised
- Government as a Stakeholder in Manchester Airport.
- Analysis of the Major Sectors of Employment in Gloucestershi...
- Evaluate the issues that need to be considered when starting...
""Shailan, Leicester. A Level Student. Very useful for Biology and Chemistry, also great help in Econo
""Chris Mckellar. Media Studies, IT, English. A Level Student.