- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
This report will give an overview of ebay,
- Essay length: 2360 words
- Submitted: 19/08/2004
The first 200 words of this essay...
E-bay and Thomas cook
This report will give an overview of ebay, Thomas cook and shell and the variety of products which they sell together with the sorts of customers that buy from these companies and the different competition that they are faced with on a daily basis.
E-bay was founded in September 1995. It is the 'world's online market place for the sales of goods and services' (www.thomascook.com). There are millions of registered customers from all around the world making ebay the world's biggest online trading platform where literally any good can be sold. People can buy or sell anything from cars, to books and clothes. E-bay buyers can choose to bid for goods at the auction or buy them at a fixed price straight away.
Thomas cook found in 1998 offers a 'whole world of travel'. It offers hotels, airlines, tour operators etc therefore it provides customers with the right product in all market segments across the world. They are a prosperous company reaching figures of 8 billion in the 2002/2003 financial year and more than 13 million customers were served. Its takeover of French travel group
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Marketing and Markets (view all)
- Marketing mix
- This coursework entitled "Marketing" is about crea...
- The following report is on Tesco and is focusing on their pr...
- Development of a coherent marketing mix.
- Explain the marketing concept and its importance to an organ...
- Fig Hairdressing. What is the most important factor in impr...
- Analysis of research on the location of a new pizza shop.
- I believe Apple Inc. is more marketing oriented company than...
- In this report I shall be describing and explaining all of t...
- Types of Market Research
""Kim. Nursing, Mental Health, Psychology. University Student.
""John Plowright. Teacher. Repton School. Derbyshire.