- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Type 2 Diabetes is a serious health issue affecting Australians at an alarming rate.
The first 200 words of this essay...
1.0 Synopsis 2
2.0 Health Issue 2
3.0 Target Group 4
4.0 Program Goal 5
5.0 Objectives 5
6.0 Program Strategies 5
6.1 Work Well Workshop 6
6.2 Session One - Type 2 Diabetes 6
6.3 Session Two - Physical Activity 7
6.4 Session Three - Nutrition 7
6.5 Work Well Website 8
6.6 Posters 8
6.7 Work Well T-Shirts and Work Well Water Bottles 8
7.0 Timeline 9
8.0 Budget 10
9.0 Capacity Building and Sustainability 12
10.0 Evaluation 13
11.0 References 14
1.1 Rationale and Background
Type 2 Diabetes is a serious health issue affecting Australians at an alarming rate. Diabetes is the seventh leading cause of death in Australia, and contributes to significant illness and disability. The estimated $3 billion spent in Australia annually on diabetes health care costs, represents only part of the toll for the one million Australians with diabetes. The number of new cases diagnosed each year is expected to rise due to an overweight and aging population (Australian
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
People in Business (view all)
- Business and management at M&S
- John Smithers at Sigtek - Organizational Behavior
- Tesco's organisational structure
- This coursework is about the customer service at Argos. It c...
- The main jobs for Tesco's manager is Present new ideas ...
- A leader is a person who takes partial control of a group of...
- A detailed job description for a bar waiter
- A detailed person specification for a job.
- What are the most important qualities that an entrepreneur n...
- Principles of personal responsibilities and working in a bu...
""Nikolay. Business Studies. BTEC Student.
""Zoia, London. GCSE Student. 'English, Science, RE, Geography, History.'