- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
What do you understand to be the purpose of a business organisation? How does it differ from those you find in other organisations?
The first 200 words of this essay...
What do you understand to be the purpose of a business organisation?
How does it differ from those you find in other organisations?
In the business world there are many different types of organisations. In my essay I will explore this (Figure A) also see how these organisations differ in various sectors especially in terms of purpose.
Definition: Business organisation can be characterised by a division of labour which allows employees to specialise in particular roles and occupy designated positions in pursuit of the organisation objectives. Organisations have agreed structures, a system of authority, rules and regulations. But there are also those simple enterprises (sole traders) which one individual carries out all the responsibilities.
The public sector is made up of organisations which are accountable to the local goverment or central goverment. Their main purpose is to provide a service unlike, the private sector whose main purpose is to make a profit. Organisations in the public sector are funded by the government via taxes.
Although the public sector main purpose is to provide a service, income needs to be generated. So they can maintain their service or improve if
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Business, Companies and Organisation, Activity (view all)
- NVQ level 2 unit 2 Business Administration. Worksheet on Pri...
- What do recent attempts to adopt 'partnership' approaches an...
- functional areas in oxfam and sainsburys
- Business Studies
- Analyse the relationship between job roles, functions and an...
- For this task I will be analysing the differences between St...
- Analyse how businesses are organised
- Government as a Stakeholder in Manchester Airport.
- Analysis of the Major Sectors of Employment in Gloucestershi...
- Evaluate the issues that need to be considered when starting...
""Zoia, London. GCSE Student. 'English, Science, RE, Geography, History.'
""Salma Ahmed. Law and English. GCSE Student.